Take your soup/salad to the next level with INFUSED Homemade Croutons
1 loaf of French bread cubed
1/4 c (approx depending on loaf size) Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (or Rosemary Oil or Garlic Oil)
Salt and pepper and/or favorite season blend
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
In a large bowl, evenly drizzle your choice of olive oil over cubed bread.
Sprinkle the seasoning evenly over the bread & toss gently until well-combined.
Spread the bread cubes out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake until golden, turn once halfway through cooking in order to brown all sides of the croutons. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the cubes, so watch to be sure that they do not burn. Should take approximately 10-15 minutes
Remove from oven, and let cool completely. Use immediately, or store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
2 lbs. Chicken Wings
2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
1 tbsp. Gourmet Blends Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves
Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
FOR THE HONEY SRIRACHA GLAZE
5 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
1 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Gourmet Blends Sriracha Balsamic
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
Juice of 1 Lime
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To make the glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Stir in honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring to a boil; simmer until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine wings, butter, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Place onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime. Brush wings with Sriracha glaze and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until crisp and crusted.
Serve immediately. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds!
Original recipe was brought to you by: damndelicious.net
• 4 slices of English muffins
• 4 Eggs
• 2 pieces of avocado
• 50 ml (10 tsp.) of mayonnaise
• 2 pieces of tomato
• 8 leaves of lettuce
• 12 slices of bacon
& Salt to taste
1.To make the avocado spread, peel and mash 2 avocados with a fork and mix it with 50 ml of mayonnaise. Season the spread with salt and pepper.
2. At medium to low heat, fry the 4 eggs using Gourmet Blends Roasted Green Onion Olive Oil. Next, fry the 12 slices of bacon until crispy and drain on paper towels.
Slice the 2 pieces of tomatoes and toast the 4 slices of English muffins.
3. Spread the avocado mayonnaise in between the toasted muffins. Arrange 2 leaves of lettuce at the bottom along with 2 to 3 slices of tomato. Sprinkle some pepper.
4. Add the fried eggs on top of the tomatoes. Add 3 slices of bacon and arrange evenly. Top it with some more avocado spread before putting another slice of English muffin.
This recipe was brought to you by Callum. When he is not creating content online, he’s in the kitchen experimenting with different flavours and food combinations.
• 6 oz chopped or finely diced salmon (raw or canned works. See notes for specifics)
• 1/3 cup butternut squash (pureed or mashed)
• 2 eggs
• 3 -5 tbsp coconut flour
• 1 rosemary sprig or 1 tsp dried herb of choice
• 1/4 tsp regular or smoked paprika
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 tsp garlic (minced)
• 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
• 1 tsp honey (optional – omit if whole30)
• 1 tbsp Gourmet Blends Roasted Green Onion Olive Oil or butter/ghee for cooking
1. First clean and slice up your raw salmon if you are using fresh versus canned. Remove any extra skin.
2. Place in bowl and then add in the your eggs and coconut flour. Mix well. Finally add in your herbs, squash, and seasonings. squash options You can used canned squash to make a fast prep. Or simply cut squash in half, remove seeds, and place in a microwave safe bowl with 2 tbsp water. Cook on high for about 3-4 minutes. Scoop inside and then mash or puree with blender, that’s another option.
3. Mix well into a batter. If batter is too runny, add 1 tbsp more coconut flour. Form into 8 small balls or roll into larger 5-6 balls. Lay them on parchment paper.
Press them into patties/cakes so they are around 1 inch thick.
4. Now turn on your skillet to medium high. Add your butter or olive oil.
Once heated, add in 3-4 patties/cakes at a time or less. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until you see the salmon is cooked thoroughly. If you are using canned salmon, they will cook faster.
5. Remove from skillet. Add more 1 tsp more or so of butter/oil and repeat for the next batch of 3-4 patties/cakes.Garnish with extra rosemary, black pepper, chili flakes, or garlic if desired and serve with your choice of dip/sauce or as is.
I used 6 oz fillet (skinned) of sizzlefish coho salmon. Feel free to use canned but it will cook faster, so watch the patties when cooking.
These are freezer friendly and great to make for meal prep or party prep.
If you are using Canned, you might need to add an extra egg for binding.
This recipe was brought to you by: cottercrunch.com
• 1 tbsp Gourmet Blends Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
• 5 eggs
• 8 turkey breakfast sausages fully cooked
• 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
• 8 oz can of 8 Pillsbury crescent rolls
• 2 oz cheddar cheese shredded
• 1 egg beaten for egg wash
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
2. Beat the 5 eggs in a bowl. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in the beaten eggs. As the eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan using a spatula, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking, pulling, lifting and folding eggs, until thickened and there is no more visible liquid. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle the flour onto your work surface then unroll the crescent dough over the flour. Roll it out a bit, if necessary with a rolling pin. Cut the dough into 8 rectangles, by first pinching the seams if necessary.
4. Top each rectangle with a couple spoonfuls of scrambled eggs, some of the cheddar cheese, and a sausage link. Roll up the rectangle and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5 Brush each roll with the egg wash, then sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Credit: This recipe was adapted from jocooks.com
Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake
3 blood orange
1 cup Caster Sugar
4 tablespoons buttermilk
2 cups plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
1 pinch salt
2/3 cup of Blood Orange Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan. Grate zest from 2 oranges and place in a bowl with sugar. Using your fingers, rub ingredients together until orange zest is evenly distributed in sugar.
Supreme an orange: Cut off bottom and top so fruit is exposed and orange can stand upright on a cutting board. Cut away peel and pith, following curve of fruit with your knife. Cut orange segments out of their connective membranes and let them fall into a bowl. Repeat with another orange. Break up segments with your fingers to about 1/4-inch pieces.
Halve remaining orange and squeeze juice into a measuring cup. You will have about 1/4 cup or so. Add buttermilk or yogurt to juice until you have 2/3 cup liquid altogether. Pour mixture into bowl with sugar and whisk well. Whisk in eggs.
In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Gently whisk dry ingredients into wet ones. Switch to a spatula and fold in oil a little at a time. Fold in pieces of orange segments. Scrape batter into pan and smooth top.
Bake cake for about 55 minutes, or until it is golden and a knife inserted into center comes out clean. Cool on a rack for 5 minutes, then unmold and cool to room temperature right-side up. Serve with whipped cream and honey-blood orange compote, if desired.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by: NYT
Chicken Piccata, for Two!
2 tbs. Gourmet Blends Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
2 boneless, skinless, thin-cut chicken cutlets
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
1 ½ cups chicken broth
1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1 Lemon cut into wedges
3 tbsp. nonpareil capers
3 tbsp. vegetable butter
1 minced garlic clove
1. Season chicken with sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Generously coat a 12-in. ovenproof skillet with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and 2 tbsp. of butter.
3. Heat pan over high heat. Place cutlets in pan until lightly browned, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add chicken broth, garlic, rosemary and capers. Bring to a simmer, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Return chicken to the pan and squeeze 1 or 2 lemon wedges over chicken. gently simmer until chicken is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and divide among 2 plates.
5. Add remaining butter to sauce in pan and cook over high heat until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. (Add flour if you like you sauce gravy-like)
6. Spoon about ½ cup sauce over each plate.
Kale-Berry & Apple Summer Salad (mango or pineapple optional)
1 bunch of dark green whole leaf kale
1/2 cup halved walnuts & pecans
2 tbsp Gourmet Blends Raspberry Balsamic
2 tbsp Gourmet Blends Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
(Add 1 cup of Chicken or fish for additional protein)
For the Kale:
Wash kale, take out veins and tear into bite-size pieces.
Massage with one whole lemon for 2 to 3 minutes.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes while you prepare your fruit.
For the Fruit & Nuts:
Wash and slice apple into thin wedges. Combine apple wedges and nuts in small bowl and put to the side.
After the kale has marinated, throw into bowl, add Gourmet Blends Raspberry Balsamic & Gourmet Blends Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, fruits and nuts and enjoy!
Nutrition info per serving (1 serving=1 cup)
Calories : 108 cal
Fat : 4 g
cholesterol : 0 mg
sodium :89 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 3 g
By: Chef Stacie Taylor
Organic Pacific Salmon Marinade
Rinse salmon and allow to dry. Place in large quart size baggie and add the following:
1/4 cup Gourmet Blends Blood Orange Olive Oil.
1/4 cup Orange Blossom Honey.
Juice of two oranges
Sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Sea Salt.
Sprinkle with Garlic Salt
Place skin side up in fridge overnight. Rotate once.
Marinade 24 hrs before to intense flavor profile.
Pre heat oven 350*
Line a pan with aluminum foil and drizzle a little olive oil onto the aluminum (makes for easy clean up). Sprinkle with black cracked pepper, Pink Himalayan sea salt, garlic salt and Gourmet Blends Blood Orange Olive Oil.
Skin down, place in oven for 35 minutes.
Last 15 mins: drizzle the top on your salmon with Orange Blossom Honey. Cook until the edges are crispy and enjoy!!
By: Chef Stacie Taylor
Basil Truffle Ravioli
In a skillet on medium heat, combine:
1 Cloved Minced Garlic
2 Tbsp Gourmet Blends Basil Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Gourmet Blends White Balsamic
1 Package Trader Joe’s Porcini Mushroom and Truffle Triangoli
1/2 Lemons worth of juice
2 Pinched Lemon Pepper
Mixing and flipping, cook for 15 min. Garnish with tomatoes, fresh basil, and Black Lava Salt.
Serve and enjoy 🙂
From the kitchen of Kim, The Golden Dionysus.