2 lbs. Chicken Wings
2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
1 tbsp. Gourmet Blends Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves
Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
FOR THE HONEY SRIRACHA GLAZE
5 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
1 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Gourmet Blends Sriracha Balsamic
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
Juice of 1 Lime
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To make the glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Stir in honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring to a boil; simmer until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine wings, butter, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Place onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime. Brush wings with Sriracha glaze and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until crisp and crusted.
Serve immediately. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds!
Original recipe was brought to you by: damndelicious.net
1 cup couscous
1 cup chicken broth
2 tsp. Gourmet Blends Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
2 cups loosely packed spinach
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup sliced cauliflower
2 tsp. butter
Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
1/4 cup slivered almonds
Ingredients for Curry Emulsion
1/2 to a full can of coconut milk (13 oz. can)
1.5 tsp. Sriracha
1 tsp. ground coriander
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. curry powder
1. Rinse and dry scallops. Set to side.
Whisk together all curry emulsion ingredients using 1/2 can of coconut milk. This can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 425°.
3. Toss the cauliflower slices with a conservative drizzle of olive oil, in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Cook couscous (the same as you would cook rice) with chicken broth.
5. While couscous and cauliflower are cooking, heat 2 tsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook 1 minute. Add spinach, and stir through olive oil until just wilted. Remove from heat.
6. Toss couscous with spinach in its olive oil. Add cauliflower and slivered almonds.
7. Heat butter in skillet on medium-high heat. Salt and pepper the dry scallops. Add to pan and cook approximately 90 seconds on each side until golden crust achieved on both sides.
8. Top couscous with scallops and drizzle with curry emulsion and enjoy!
This recipe was brought to you by: gingersnaps.com
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 cup canola oil or Gourmet Blends Blood Orange Olive Oil
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup applesauce
• 1 1/2 cups skim milk (or whatever milk you like)
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
• 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tbsp. Gourmet Blends Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
Optional: your favorite toppings (fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper or paper/foil muffin liners.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, vinegar and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add the applesauce, milk, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined. Stir in the oats and baking powder.
3. Fill the muffin tin with ¼ cup of the oat mixture in each muffin cup. Add your favorite toppings. Push the toppings down into the oat mixture with a spoon.
4. Bake for 30 minutes. Let them cool for 5 minutes before eating. Store in an airtight container or freeze in a zip top storage bag.
This recipe was brought to you by: thewholesomedish.com
2 Fillets Organic Chicken Breasts
1 (almost ripe) Mango
1/2 cup Sriracha Mango Balsamic
1 cup Puréed Mango
1 Chopped Shallot
Cilantro for garnish
1 Garlic Clove
Season Chicken with sea salt, juice of 1 lime, fresh black cracked pepper and garlic. Set to side. Pour 1/2 cup Sriracha Mango Balsamic, puréed mango and shallot into bowl and mix until it becomes a thick and chunky dressing. Set to side.Throw chicken on the grill, once it’s done, plate it and slice it. Pour dressing overtop, plate with white jasmine rice and chopped mango, garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
Balsamic Glazed Steak
2 tbsp. Earth Balance Butter
1 thick Ribeye Steak
Fresh Black Cracked Pepper
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Gourmet Blends Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
1/2 cup Gourmet Blends Traditional Balsamic
Rinse and pat dry steak. Coat with pepper, sea salt, and balsamic. Cover and put in fridge for 18-24 hours.
Heat skillet with butter and olive oil on med-high heat. Olive Oil burns easier than any other oil I know of, so be sure to keep an eye on the intensity of the flame. Reduce heat to medium and place steaks in skillet for about 4-5 minutes each side. Transfer steaks to a plate and turn flame on low.
Place plate in microwave or cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
Turn up heat and add another teaspoon of balsamic and butter to skillet, scraping up brown bits. Simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat and drizzle over steak.
Serve with potatoes and asparagus or your choice of any side.
Kale-Berry & Apple Summer Salad (mango or pineapple optional)
1 bunch of dark green whole leaf kale
1/2 cup halved walnuts & pecans
2 tbsp Gourmet Blends Raspberry Balsamic
2 tbsp Gourmet Blends Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
(Add 1 cup of Chicken or fish for additional protein)
For the Kale:
Wash kale, take out veins and tear into bite-size pieces.
Massage with one whole lemon for 2 to 3 minutes.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes while you prepare your fruit.
For the Fruit & Nuts:
Wash and slice apple into thin wedges. Combine apple wedges and nuts in small bowl and put to the side.
After the kale has marinated, throw into bowl, add Gourmet Blends Raspberry Balsamic & Gourmet Blends Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, fruits and nuts and enjoy!
Nutrition info per serving (1 serving=1 cup)
Calories : 108 cal
Fat : 4 g
cholesterol : 0 mg
sodium :89 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 3 g
By: Chef Stacie Taylor
Basil Truffle Ravioli
In a skillet on medium heat, combine:
1 Cloved Minced Garlic
2 Tbsp Gourmet Blends Basil Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Gourmet Blends White Balsamic
1 Package Trader Joe’s Porcini Mushroom and Truffle Triangoli
1/2 Lemons worth of juice
2 Pinched Lemon Pepper
Mixing and flipping, cook for 15 min. Garnish with tomatoes, fresh basil, and Black Lava Salt.
Serve and enjoy 🙂
From the kitchen of Kim, The Golden Dionysus.
Who would have thought pretzels and balsamic vinegar?!! But it is delicious! Simply combine an equal amount of Gourmet Blends Black Currant Balsamic, Jalapeño White Balsamic and Meyer Lemon Olive Oil in a small container and mix. Add a little fresh black cracked pepper to enhance the taste 🙂 Dip your delicious pretzel and enjoy!
Thanks Kim, The Golden Dionysus, for this quick and easy recipe!
Our White Balsamic Vinaigrette is addicting. People like to put it on anything they can or just have it on a spoon. Of course it is great with a salad. Continue reading
Learn how to make delicious Black Cherry Poached Pear Salad with Goat Cheese. This recipe features two star ingredients: D’anjou Pears and Gourmet Blends Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar. Serves 4. Continue reading