• 1 lb. ground turkey
• 1 cup grated zucchini (or more if you have some left over – throw it all in there!)
• 1/2 cup oats
• 2 egg whites
• 1/3 cup chopped onion
• 1 Tbsp. Gourmet Blends Garlic Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. pepper
For the topping
• 1/2 cup ketchup (low sugar, no HFCS)
• 2 Tablespoons sweetener of choice (brown sugar, xylitol, Splenda, honey)
• 2 teaspoons dried mustard
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients, either by hand or with a standmixer, until well combined. Spoon equal amounts in to a 12-cup muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes. Take out and spoon ketchup mixture on top, and place back in oven for remaining 5 minutes.
Serve immediately, or once cooled, place in airtight container and store in the refrigerator. To reheat, place two or three on microwave safe plate in microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes or until heated completely through.
This recipe was brought to you by: allsortsofpretty.com