Roasted asparagus with traditional balsamic vinegar & meyer lemon olive oil is a classic side dish enhanced to serve up with any meat, poultry or fish.
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1Tablespoon Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Cut ends of asparagus, mix oil and vinegar and toss with asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toast for 10 min or until tender.
- Skinless Chicken Breast with Balsamic Salsa
- Iris’ Roasted Beet, Orange & Goat Cheese Salad with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Iris’ Fruit Platter and Goat Cheese Log with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Richard’s Cucumber and Red Onion Salad with Richard’s Cucumber and Red Onion Salad with Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary Olive Oil
- Iris’ Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Ann’s Mango Salad for Two with Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and Lime Olive Oil