Ingredients with Instructions:
– 1 whole fresh golden pineapple (or buy one from store already cleaned and cut into spears)
– Traditional Balsamic Vinegar or Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar
– Wooden skewers (soaked in water for 1/2 hour before using)
– Prepare BBQ grill till hot and ready.
– Put skewer through pineapple spears length-wise. Paint all sides with your choice of our balsamic vinegar.
– Grill 7-10 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes. Remove to serving platter, sprinkle with fresh cinnamon and serve.
> Great as part of a fruit platter.