Ingredients: 1 lb. fresh shrimp, peeled, de-veined 1/3 cup Asian Dipping Oil (shake bottle vigorously before pouring) Salt/pepper to taste Instructions: Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Pour dipping oil into a baggie and add shrimp. Zip it fully and massage … Continue reading
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brie in oven-safe baking dish for 15 minutes (more or less till starting to bubble). Place on platter.
- Drizzle vinegar artfully over brie. Serve with crusty bread slices or crackers.
- Ann’s Summer Peach Salad with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Ann’s Grilled Peach Kabobs w/ Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Iris’ Fruit Platter and Goat Cheese Log with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar
Looking for a new lemonade recipe. Try it with Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar. A perfect Arnold Palmer substitute. Ingredients to Mix together: 5 Gallon Recipe 32oz Lemon Juice 3C. Sugar 2 1/3 C. Gourmet Blends Aged Balsamic Vinegar Water & … Continue reading
Ingredients: 1 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil or Meyer Lemon Olive Oil 4 cups of mixed greens (any combination of swiss chard, spinach, kale, mustard greens) 1 heaping tbsp shallots, chopped 1 clove garlic chopped 1/2 cup golden raisins 2 … Continue reading
Ingredients: 4 Portobello mushroom caps, brushed clean, reserve short stems 1 shallot 1 small clove garlic, minced 2 Tbs flat leaf parsley, rough chopped 6 oz. goat cheese (room temp.) 2 Tbs sun-dried tomatoes marinated in herbed oil, julienned (get them in … Continue reading
Morbi in sem quis dui placerat ornare. Pellentesque odio nisi, euismod in, pharetra a, ultricies in, diam. Sed arcu. Cras consequat. Praesent dapibus, neque id cursus faucibus, tortor neque egestas augue, eu vulputate magna eros eu erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. … Continue reading
Ingredients – 1-1/2 oz. Vanilla Vodka – 1/2 oz. Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar – 1/2 oz. simple syrup| – Crushed ice Instructions: Combine all ingredients, shake and pour.